Monday, October 8, 2007

Our First Post...


Hi! My name is Payton. My sister is named Ellie. I like to put my Elmo puzzle together, play games, play my BINGO game, and play games with Holly and Haley. I like to play hide and seek with them. They are my Aunts.
They came here this weekend. When I woke up from my nap they were here and I saw some presents in my house. But they weren't for me. They were for Grandma and Holly's baby.
My sister Ellie loves to play hide and seek with Haley and Holly too, just like I do.
Here is a picture of me with my sister Ellie. We are at the State Capitol building. Mommy took a picture of us in the flowers. The other pictures were of us smelling flowers. That's all.

7 comments:

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

Welcome my little nephew and niece! I am so glad to see that you have made it to cyber world. It will be good for me to see you both grow up. Love you, uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi payton and Elle, We are so happy to see what you are doing. We miss just knowing you are near. We hope you like your new home. Is Elle feeling better. We love you, Uncle Jerry and Aunt Pam

Unknown said...

payton and Ellie, this is very exciting for me to learn what you are doing and what you are thinking. I can't wait to see you both and tell a story or draw a race track on the driveway with your HUGE chalk. Love Poppa

Anonymous said...

Nonna loves your blog! Can you teach Nonna how to blog too? I miss you and your Mom & Dad & Gamma. We are looking forward to seeing you a week from this Sunday. Love, Nonna

Anonymous said...

Hi Payton and Ellie! It is so fun to see your pictures and read all about your life. I can't wait to read about more of your adventures together! I miss you! Katy

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I miss you already. I am so excited that I get to see what you are up to. I will see you soon. I can't wait to play hide and seek, you guys are so hard to find!
love,
Haley

La Rodriga said...

Payt & Ellie ~ It was so much fun playing with you guys this weekend. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to take a plane back to California. I will see you in 2 months, though! Yay! Do you know what is happening in 2 months? Hmm... it has something to do with stockings and trees with lights on them. Can you guess?
I love you both! I hope you feel better, Ellie. Love, Aunt Holly