Friday, October 12, 2007

Webcams Rock!!




Yesterday we make silly faces. I think you will laugh. We used our computer to make curvy faces. When we saw our pictures we laughed so hard. We took pictures using the mouse. We clicked on the camera on the screen and took the picture of our faces squeezed. Here are some of them.

The pictures made our faces look silly. It made our noses look like the place where we blow our nose was by our eyes and our mouths looked lower. Our blue eyes looked big in some and little in some others.

We hope you laugh when you see them because they are very funny.
We love you! Goodbye!
Payton and Ellie



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you guys are hilarious! Looks like fun. Make sure to tell your mommy happy birthday today from Haley and Lenny. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Elle, If you were here I'd give you a big kiss! I love your pumpkin, so will all the people that see it in your window. I love you, Aunt Pam

Payton, I'd give you a kiss too! I can just hear you and Elle laughing about your funny pictures. You look like you have a flower pot on your head! Have fun decorating your house. I love you, Aunt Pam